Performance Maintenance for Every Vehicle...An independent, family-run garage specialising in VW, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles.
We are currently having problems with our phone lines so if you wish to contact us, please call 07525 255308.
As an essential service the Marlow Garage remains open. We are offering all of our usual services and have implemented a stringent Covid 19 safety policy to protect the safety of our customers, suppliers, staff and our families.
Below are our Covid 19 customer terms of service and these must be read and ACCEPTED THE DAY BEFORE your vehicle’s appointment with us. Please note that an acceptance form will not be valid if it is sent earlier than the day before. Records will be kept by us in the event we need to comply with the NHS Track and Trace.
We are taking bookings via telephone 01494 459616 or by email email@example.com
Our opening hours are Monday- Friday 9am- 5pm but vehicles may be left earlier than this if prearranged using our key drop safe.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR COMPLETED ACCEPTANCE FORM MUST BE RECEIVED BY US ON THE DAY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF IT ARRIVES ON ANY OTHER DAY, IT WILL NOT BE VALID AND WE WILL HAVE TO REARRANGE YOUR BOOKING.
Our Terms of Service during Covid-19
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
Unfortunately we have temporarily suspended all collection and deliveries but are now offering use of our insured loan cars free of charge.
PART 1: BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please complete our Covid compliance form (and loan car form if applicable) the day before your appointment or when you intend to drop your vehicle to us.
PART 2: UPON ARRIVAL
- Please ensure you turn off all air conditioning and heaters inside your vehicle and leave the vehicle in a clean state without used tissues, takeaway cups etc.
- Please leave the vehicle’s service book out on the passenger seat if you would like us to stamp it after your service.
- Two metres distance must be observed by everybody on our site at all times.
- For now, our reception area remains closed to keep it a necessary secure area for our staff only. Therefore, your car keys need to be deposited in our secure key safe beside our reception’s entrance. In the event that a technician is not outside when you arrive please telephone the office on 01494 459616 or Lloyd on 07525 255308 to confirm you have left your keys in the box.
- Please do not enter our workshop or MOT bay. Although the shutter will be open, we are keeping it open purely for ventilation and not as an entrance and our insurance will not cover unauthorised people inside.
- If you arranged to leave your vehicle outside of our opening hours (8.30am- 5.30pm) you may deposit your car keys in the key box located on the post beside our gate or if the gates have been opened by our neighbours, you can deposit your keys in the key box beside the reception entrance. If you need to leave your vehicle outside the gates, please park to the left with enough space for the gate to be opened.
- Please only leave your vehicle key rather than bunches as we need to wipe keys with antibacterial wipes before use.
PART 3: WHILST YOUR VEHICLE IS WITH US
- Our technicians will use an antiviral treatment inside of all vehicles before they get inside. Furthermore, when they get inside your vehicle, they will wear a mask and use new gloves each time. Seat and floor protectors will also be used as usual.
- As a guide, we will need vehicles usually for a minimum of four hours regardless of the work requested in order to fulfil all safety measures.
- We will keep you updated with your car’s progress. If we need to contact you re a MOT result, vehicle defects etc we will do so via phone or email. If we need to show you something on your vehicle, we will endeavour to do this via facetime or can email pictures (whichever your preference). Usually, authorisation for work to be carried out is given by signing our job cards but presently we cannot do this. You will have completed a summary of the work you have booked your vehicle in for on your Covid compliance form but any further work you authorise to be carried out will be authorised by telephone/ text or email. You will, as usual, always be advised in advance of the cost of work and work will not be begun unless it has been agreed.
- Once your vehicle is ready for collection and paperwork is prepared, we will contact you to arrange collection of your vehicle.
PART 4: COLLECTION OF YOUR VEHICLE
- Due to reception remaining closed, payment must be made prior to collection and can either be made by card over the phone or by bank transfer. A copy of your invoice can either be left in your vehicle or emailed to you. We are currently working on a way to accept payments via a secure link attached to your invoice, that will either be emailed or text to you.
- We have a shelter installed to wait under in case of bad weather and there is a sanitising station for your use.
- When you arrive to collect your vehicle please call us on 01494 459616 and a technician will come out and leave your key on your windscreen for you.
- If you are returning a loan car, please ensure you have removed all personal belongings and drop key into the key safe beside the reception door.
The Marlow Garage is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, their families, our staff and colleagues during these unprecedented times. Thank you for reading all of our terms and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle.
Vehicle Servicing in High Wycombe, Marlow and Maidenhead
Marlow Garage is an independent, family-run business that specialises in VW, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles. Our expertise is recognised throughout the local area. We are proud to be a Which? Trusted Trader and a member of RMI and Trust My Garage. You will receive a warm welcome and our comfortable reception area has complimentary WIFI and refreshments. Our qualified technicians are always on hand to give you advice.
Very pleasant atmosphere. Very polite and helpful staff. As a lady on her own, I was really grateful – it will be the only garage I use in future.
Call 01494 459616 today to book your vehicle in for an appointment or find out more about the Marlow Garage.
Qualified Skilled Technicians
Our experienced technicians are committed to delivering a high quality service and offer advice. Our spacious workshop is well maintained and although we specialise in Audi, VW, Skoda and SEAT, we service and repair vehicles from all manufacturers.
Latest Diagnostic Equipment
Vehicle diagnostics is a highly-skilled technical service which requires time, expensive diagnostic equipment and an experienced technician. As we specialise in the VAG range we have the latest equipment for this range of vehicles.
As a family-run business with high values, customer service and satisfaction are paramount to us and we endeavour to exceed expectations. We are always pleased to receive feedback to enable us to continually improve our range of services.
Collection & Delivery Service
We understand the incovenience of being without your vehicle and offer a range of services to keep you moving. These include free collection and delivery of your vehicle within a designated radius, loan cars and courtesy lifts to nearby amenities.
After a lengthy planning and construction period, the shutter on our own MOT bay officially opened in January 2018!
Due to Covid restrictions we cannot currently offer MOTs whilst you wait, so please call us to book in your vehicle. We also have availability on Saturday mornings too. Our MOTs are £40.
When you bring your vehicle in for an MOT we offer you an optional complementary seasonal vehicle check. We also send our customers a useful annual MOT reminder.
Keeping you moving...
We usually arrange free collection and delivery of your vehicle from/to your home or work address within a five mile radius. Unfortunately we have had to suspend this service due to Covid 19 procedures.
We are however offering our customers the use of a loan car free of charge (this is normally charged at £25 a day incl. VAT) if you are over 21 years old. If you require a loan car please book in advance and remember to bring your driving license along to the appointment with you.
I have been using the Marlow Garage for over 10 years and have always found the service offered goes above and beyond what you would expect. Lloyd and his team are always very friendly and helpful. They give an honest opinion of the work that is required and always keep the costs as low as possible. An outstanding service and definitely recommended.
Unit 3, Lancaster Road,
Cressex Business Park,
High Wycombe HP12 3PY
Tel: 01494 459616