As an essential service the Marlow Garage will remain open during the current lockdown. However, with COVID-19 cases once again rising in our locality we have duly revised and updated our current safety procedures to ensure the safety of our customers, staff and their families.
We have put in place Covid-19 customer terms of service which must be read and ACCEPTED THE DAY BEFORE your vehicle’s appointment with us. Please note that an acceptance form will not be valid if it is sent earlier than the day before. Records will be kept by us in the event we need to comply with the Government’s track and trace.
Our opening times continue to be Monday- Friday 9am – 5pm. Bookings can be made via telephone or by email.
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR COMPLETED ACCEPTANCE FORM MUST BE RECEIVED BY US ON THE DAY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF IT ARRIVES ON ANY OTHER DAY, IT WILL NOT BE VALID AND WE WILL HAVE TO REARRANGE YOUR BOOKING.
Our Terms of Service during Covid-19
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
We have temporarily suspended all collection and delivery services as we are unable to sanitise the vehicle as necessary.
PART 1: BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please inform us of the time you will be dropping your vehicle to us this is essential more than ever for us to be able to efficiently plan our work and to avoid disappointing customers hoping to collect their vehicle on the same day.
- When your vehicle is dropped off air conditioning and heaters must be turned off inside the vehicle. The vehicle must also be left in a clean condition without used tissues, takeaway cups etc. Cars not left like this will not be worked on and you will be informed.
- Please ensure you leave the vehicle’s service book on the passenger seat if you would like us to stamp it after your service.
PART 2: UPON ARRIVAL
- Two metres distance must be observed by everybody on our site at all times.
- Our reception unfortunately continues to remain closed to customers and everybody else so we can keep it a necessary secure area for our staff. Therefore, keys need to be deposited in our new secure key safe located beside our reception entrance. In the event that a technician is not outside when you arrive please telephone the office on 01494 459616 or text 07525 255308 to confirm you have left your keys in the box. Please do not enter our workshop although the shutter will be open. We are keeping it open purely for ventilation and not as an entrance and our insurance will not cover unauthorised people inside.
- If you arranged to leave your vehicle outside of our opening hours you may deposit keys in the key box located on the post beside our gate. Please park to the left so that our neighbours can still get past.
- Please only leave your vehicle key rather than bunches of keys as we need to wipe keys with antibacterial wipes before use.
PART 3: WHILST YOUR VEHICLE IS WITH US
- Our technicians will use an antiviral treatment inside of all vehicles before they get inside. Even when they do get inside your vehicle, they will wear a mask and use new gloves each time. Seat and floor protectors will also be used as usual.
- As a guide we will need vehicles usually for a minimum of four hours regardless of the work requested as to fulfil all safety measures it requires a lot of organisation in our day and we do not want to pressurise our technicians.
- We will keep you updated with your car’s progress. If we need to contact you re an MOT result, vehicle defects found etc we will do so via phone or email. If we need to show you something on your vehicle, we will endeavour to do this via facetime or can email pictures. Usually authorisation for work to be carried out is given by signing our job cards but presently we cannot do this so will replace this for the time being with a phone call or email. Our phone calls are recorded. As usual though you will be advised in advance of the cost for work and work will not begin unless it is agreeable.
- Once your vehicle is ready for collection and paperwork is prepared, we will contact you to arrange collection of your vehicle.
PART 4: COLLECTION OF YOUR VEHICLE
- Payment must be made prior to collection and can either be made by card over the phone or by bank transfer. We are working on a way to accept payments through a secure link which can be sent to your mobile too which you can complete. A copy of your invoice can either be left in your vehicle or emailed to you.
- We have a shelter installed to wait under in case of bad weather and there will be a sanitising station for your use.
- When you arrive to collect your vehicle please call the office on 01494 459616 or 07525 255308 and a technician will come out and leave your key on your windscreen for you.
The Marlow Garage is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, their families, our staff and colleagues during these unprecedented times. Thank you for reading all of our terms and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle.
Vehicle Servicing in High Wycombe, Marlow and Maidenhead
Marlow Garage is an independent, family-run business that specialises in VW, Audi, Skoda and SEAT vehicles. Our expertise is recognised throughout the local area. We are proud to be a Which? Trusted Trader and a member of RMI and Trust My Garage. You will receive a warm welcome and our comfortable reception area has complimentary WIFI and refreshments. Our qualified technicians are always on hand to give you advice.
Very pleasant atmosphere. Very polite and helpful staff. As a lady on her own, I was really grateful – it will be the only garage I use in future.
Call 01494 459616 today to book your vehicle in for an appointment or find out more about the Marlow Garage.
Qualified Skilled Technicians
Our experienced technicians are committed to delivering a high quality service and offer advice. Our spacious workshop is well maintained and although we specialise in Audi, VW, Skoda and SEAT, we service and repair vehicles from all manufacturers.
Latest Diagnostic Equipment
Vehicle diagnostics is a highly-skilled technical service which requires time, expensive diagnostic equipment and an experienced technician. As we specialise in the VAG range we have the latest equipment for this range of vehicles.
As a family-run business with high values, customer service and satisfaction are paramount to us and we endeavour to exceed expectations. We are always pleased to receive feedback to enable us to continually improve our range of services.
Collection & Delivery Service
We understand the incovenience of being without your vehicle and offer a range of services to keep you moving. These include free collection and delivery of your vehicle within a designated radius, loan cars and courtesy lifts to nearby amenities.
MOTs whilst you wait...
After a lengthy planning and construction period, the shutter on our own MOT bay officially opened in January 2018!
This means we are now able to offer MOTs whilst you wait (in addition to advance bookings) and we have more availability on Saturday mornings too. Our MOTs are £54.85.
When you bring your vehicle in for an MOT we offer you an optional complementary seasonal vehicle check. We also send our customers a useful annual MOT reminder.
Keeping you moving...
We can arrange free collection and delivery of your vehicle from/to your home or work address within a five mile radius.
We can also offer a courtesy lift to the nearby Eden shopping centre or John Lewis.
We also offer a loan car service if you are over 21 years old. This is chargeable and costs £18 per day to cover insurance costs and 15p per mile for fuel. If you require a loan car please book in advance and remember to bring your driving license along to the appointment with you.
I have been using the Marlow Garage for over 10 years and have always found the service offered goes above and beyond what you would expect. Lloyd and his team are always very friendly and helpful. They give an honest opinion of the work that is required and always keep the costs as low as possible. An outstanding service and definitely recommended.
Unit 3, Lancaster Road,
Cressex Business Park,
High Wycombe HP12 3PY
Tel: 01494 459616