COVID-19 Procedures, Terms & Form
COVID-19 Procedures, Terms & Form
With Covid-19 rates continuing to rise and fall, coupled with feedback about our service over the past two years, we have decided to continue with the online booking in form. Please read our terms of service during Covid 19 below and if you are happy to proceed, please complete the short form at the bottom.
We request that this form is completed the day prior to your appointment with us. If we haven’t received it, we will be in contact to request it (it helps us immensely with our administration duties).
If you feel unwell, test positive or someone in your family has/does, please do not attend your appointment. We would rather rearrange your appointment.
Thank you for your attention and support.
Our terms of service during Covid 19 (updated June 2022)
IMPORTANT NOTE: YOUR COMPLETED ACCEPTANCE FORM MUST BE RECEIVED BY US ON THE DAY BEFORE YOUR APPOINTMENT. IF IT ARRIVES ON ANY OTHER DAY, IT WILL NOT BE VALID AND WE WILL HAVE TO REARRANGE YOUR BOOKING.
COLLECTION & DELIVERY
We have temporarily suspended all collection and delivery services as we are unable to sanitise the vehicle as necessary.
PART 1: BEFORE YOU ARRIVE
- Please complete our online ‘booking in’ form (and loan car form if applicable) the day before your appointment or when you intend to drop your vehicle to us. Please rearrange your appointment if you or anyone in your household has tested positive for Covid 19 or has any symptoms.
PART 2: UPON ARRIVAL
- Two metres distance must be observed by everybody on our site at all times.
- Our reception unfortunately continues to remain closed to customers and everybody else so we can keep it a necessary secure area for our staff. Therefore, keys need to be deposited in our new secure key safe located beside our reception entrance. In the event that a technician is not outside when you arrive please telephone the office on 01494 459616 or text 07525 255308 to confirm you have left your keys in the box. Please do not enter our workshop although the shutter will be open. We are keeping it open purely for ventilation and not as an entrance and our insurance will not cover unauthorised people inside.
- If you arranged to leave your vehicle outside of our opening hours you may deposit keys in the key box located on the post beside our gate. Please park to the left so that our neighbours can still get past.
- Please only leave your vehicle key rather than bunches of keys as we need to wipe keys with antibacterial wipes before use.
PART 3: WHILST YOUR VEHICLE IS WITH US
- Our technicians will use an antiviral treatment inside vehicles prior to working on them. They will use new gloves, seat and floor protectors as usual.
- As a guide for timings, we will generally require each vehicle for a minimum of four hours.
- We will keep you updated with your car’s progress. If we need to contact you re a MOT result, vehicle diagnostic, vehicle defects etc, we will do so via phone or email. If we need to show you something on your vehicle, we will endeavour to do this via facetime or email pictures (whichever your preference). Usually, authorisation to carry out work is given to us by signing our jobcards, but presently we cannot do this. Therefore, the ‘booking in’ form that is completed prior to your arrival will now act as authorisation for the work you state is to be undertaken. For any further work requiring authorisation, we will call/ text or email to gain consent before going ahead. You will, as usual, always be advised in advance of the cost of work and work will not be begun unless agreed.
- Once your vehicle is ready for collection and paperwork is prepared, we will contact you to arrange collection of your vehicle.
PART 4: COLLECTION OF YOUR VEHICLE
- Payment is preferred prior to collection either by the secure link to make payment sent to you, or over the phone by card or by bank transfer. This is to keep the reception area a secure place for our technicians and your cooperation is greatly appreciated. A copy of your invoice can either be left in your vehicle or emailed to you.
- When you arrive to collect your vehicle please ring the doorbell or call us on 01494 459616 and a technician will come out and leave your key on your windscreen for you. Please observe our 2m distance whilst on site. In case of bad weather, a shelter has been installed at the front of the building and there is a sanitising station for your use.
- If you are returning a loan car, please ensure you have removed all personal belongings and drop key into the key safe beside the reception door.
Covid-19 Acceptance Form
To confirm your acceptance of our Covid-19 Procedure terms, please complete the following form.
IMPORTANT: We must receive your completed form the day before your booking or we will be unable to accept your vehicle.
The Marlow Garage is committed to ensuring the safety of our customers, their families and our staff and colleagues during these unprecedented times. Thank you for reading all of our terms and we look forward to taking care of your vehicle.
Unit 3, Lancaster Road,
Cressex Business Park,
High Wycombe HP12 3PY
Tel: 01494 459616